The Penang Adventist Hospital (PAH) is part of an International Adventist Network of some 600 not-for-profit hospitals, clinics and dispensaries worldwide.
The hospital was established in 1924 by Dr J. Earl Gardner. From its humble beginnings, PAH has continuously grown to become a tertiary healthcare centre for the Malaysian community and International visitors.
The hospital is supported by dedicated physicians, nurses, and healthcare professionals, and employs modern medical equipment to provide quality healthcare.
We look forward to not only providing quality healthcare services but also educating the community to make informed choices about their general well-being.